Commission done during the stream for my “March Bill Commission Marathon” ( https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7260009/events/2823448) for my sister.
If you’re interested in getting a quick color commission like this one, in helping me out to pay for my latest electricity bill or both, here’s the link to get all the necessary info you need! : http://bdghis.tumblr.com/post/78829750588/bdghis-ghis-march-bill-commission-marathon
I just thought of another way to request me for a commission: via Skype.
So if you’re interested but don’t want to use the options I mentioned earlier, you can contact me with this user name: BDGHIS (yes, I do use this name everywhere)
I’m currently streaming for my "March Bill Commission Marathon" and just recently finished working on a commission.
Only, the show must go on and I have no commission to work on currently.
Also known as the “much give. such sass.” giveaway
- Reblogs and Likes both count. You can do multiple reblogs, just don’t spam your followers
- Since this is a thank you to followers, you need to be following me
- Have your ask box open and be willing to give out your mailing address. In the case you’re under 18 be sure your guardians are okay with a strange girl on the internet mailing you things. Not that they really need to worry, but yeah, just ask, okay?
There will be 3 winners selected out of a random draw. They will all receive:
- 2 Pikuriru trading straps
- Their choice of character song CD or duet CD (ED and OP CDs also ok)
- Sailor charm
- One plushie, either chibi or Tachibanana of their choice
GIVEAWAY ENDS MARCH 19TH (AKA 4TH DUET CD RELEASE DATE)
Prizes will be shipped out closer to April, when plushies have been sewn and CDs arrive
*I am willing to ship worldwide, provided shipping costs to you don’t go over $40 CAD. If you’re worried you might fall into that category you can check mailing prices on the canadapost website
Just a friendly reminder that this little thing ends on the 19th (likely around 11am PST will be when I draw), so if you want to get a rereblog in by then go for it!
Is it warm enough to take the plastic off the windows, or should I just leave it up there for the apocalypse?
vomit / don’t ship / ok / cute / adorable / sexy / perfect / beyond flawless / hot damn / screaming and crying /i will ship them in hell
"Silent Hill 1" (1999)
Harry Mason dit les choses comme elles sont.